Pages

Senin, 27 Juli 2015

Cold play

kord dasar - Cold play



INTRO: C - D - G - Em    x2



(Em)      C        D

I used to rule the world

           G                    Em

Seas would rise when I gave the word

                     C       D

Now in the morning I sleep alone

          G                 Em

Sweep the streets I used to own



C - D - G - Em    x2



(Em)      C         D

I used to roll the dice

          G                 Em

Feel the fear in my enemy's eyes

              C            D

Listen as the crowd would sing:

          G                 Em

"Now the old king is dead! Long live the king!"





(Em)         C        D

One minute I held the key

         G                    Em

Next the walls were closed on me

                          C        D

And I discovered that my castles stand

     G                    Em

Upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand



  C              D

I hear Jerusalem bells are ringing

G             Em

Roman Cavalry choirs are singing

C                D

Be my mirror, my sword, and shield

   G                 Em

My missionaries in a foreign field

C                 D

For some reason I can't explain

G                     Em              C      D

Once you go there was never, never an honest word

         Bm               Em

That was when I ruled the world



C - D - G - Em    x2















(Em)                  C     D

It was the wicked and wild wind

              G               Em

Blew down the doors to let me in.

                          C        D

Shattered windows and the sound of drums

       G                    Em

People couldn't believe what I'd become



(Em)     C      D

Revolutionaries wait

        G               Em

For my head on a silver plate

                   C      D

Just a puppet on a lonely string

   G                         Em

Oh who would ever want to be king?





  C              D

I hear Jerusalem bells are ringing

G             Em

Roman Cavalry choirs are singing

C                D

Be my mirror, my sword, and shield

   G                 Em

My missionaries in a foreign field

C                 D

For some reason I can't explain

  G                     Em             

I know Saint Peter will call my name ,

   C            D

never an honest word

              Bm               Em

But that was when I ruled the world 



C - Em x3

D x2





C - D - G - Em    x2

(Ohhhhh Ohhh Ohhh)



  C              D

I hear Jerusalem bells are ringing

G             Em

Roman Cavalry choirs are singing

C                D

Be my mirror, my sword, and shield

   G                 Em

My missionaries in a foreign field

C                 D

For some reason I can't explain

  G                     Em             

I know Saint Peter will call my name ,

   C            D

never an honest word

              Bm                Em

But that was when I ruled the world 



C - D - Bm - Em              and fading...

Oooooh Oooooh 

Cold play kunci gitar yang mudah dimainkan
Artikel Terkait

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar